Simplify Your Communications with Cloud Phone
WHAT IS A CLOUD PHONE SYSTEM?
Cloud Phone is a hosted phone system designed for small and medium businesses. It has all the features of a traditional phone system, but without the hassle of running one onsite.
It is cloud based, which means that you can take your phone number with you. If you decide you want to work from home on a particular day, you’re number goes with you, where ever you go.
There is no physical hardware to install, maintain and update. All upgrades to the system are automatic. As long as you have an Internet connection, you can use all the features of the system.
The benefits of Cloud Phone
- Ideal for home and flexible working
- It’s future proof – get new features immediately
- Save money and work smarter with fixed and mobile integration
- One supplier – end-to-end – makes your life easier
- Multi-site deployment – only one system to buy
- Highly reliable and scalable with support wrap
The Cloud Phone Solution
Premium handsets plus desktop and mobile clients for high standards of phone interoperability
Easy-to-use web interface providing feature control and valuable user information
We can easily and quickly transfer existing phone numbers onto the Horizon platform on our own reliable and secure IP network
IT’S VITAL THAT YOU NEVER MISS A CALL, AS IT COULD BE THE LARGE ORDER YOU’VE BEEN WAITING FOR.
WHO IS SUITABLE A CLOUD PHONE SYSTEM SUITABLE FOR?
- Suitable for any-sized business, capable of serving hundreds of employees
- Dynamic businesses that want flexibility – never miss a call in the office or when out and about
- Multi-site organisations – connects branch offices together and allows for free calls internally
- Companies looking for Disaster Recovery measures in place to provide a resilient phone service in any emergency
- Businesses looking to improving customer contact – manage calls seamlessly between users and offices to provide the best caller experience
HOW DO I GET A CLOUD PHONE SYSTEM?
Simply give us a call or email and we can arrange a no-obligation consultation and quotation.
How does it work?
Easy to use Interface
- Wide range of call handling features
accessed via web;
- Dashboard for convenient access to
- Call history;
- Recorded calls;
- Remote Office.
- Jargon-free and easy-to-use for quick,
- Provides IT manages with a powerful administrative management capability;
- Allows employees to control calls quickly and effectively;
- Quick and easy set-up;
- Retain control or pass control to the user.
- Record inbound or outbound calls for compliance, customer service or auditing;
- Optional secure online access to file storage and retrieval of call details;
- Record all calls, some calls, or on demand;
- Pause and Resume call recording.
- Provide callers with call routing options for different areas of the business;
- Create announcements to inform callers of key details for example:
- Opening hours;
- Website address when office closed;
- Recordings and announcements are easily changed and can be uploaded in many formats.
Phones and Your Choice of Handsets
Wide range of handsets available from a choice of manufacturers;
New handsets are quickly and easily deployed
- Many different types of handsets are available, including:
- Desk phones;
- Desk phones with expansion modules;
- Cordless phones;
- Conference phones.
Improve your company image
- Call waiting – ensures you’re ready to take the next call;
- Music on Hold – promote your messages, give the caller a professional and more corporate feel when calling you;
- Diversion Inhibitor – avoid calls being pass on and on;
- Auto Attendant – menu options for call routing;
- CLI Flexibility – present any number you have permission to call on behalf of.