WE OFFER COMPLETE BUSINESS COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES AND PROVIDE AN EXTENSIVE RANGE OF TELEPHONY SERVICES.
What is a Cloud Phone System?
In simple terms a cloud telephone system is one that sits in a network data centre (known as the Cloud) rather than at your premises.
Hosted telephony means you no longer need to maintain and upgrade a PBX on site, or over multiple sites, and removes costly long term PBX maintenance.
With a Cloud Phone System, your telephone system sits in the cloud rather than in your office, and calls are made and received over a broadband connection to the our network. From there they are routed to the normal phone network and mobile devices.
Benefits of a Cloud Phone System
- Ideal for home and flexible working
- It’s future proof – get new features immediately
- Save money and work smarter with fixed and mobile integration
- One supplier – end-to-end – makes your life easier
- Multi-site deployment – only one system to buy
- Highly reliable and scalable with support wrap
It’s vital that you never miss a call, as it could be the large order you’ve been waiting for.
Working late nights, early mornings, staff called in sick, kids off school. Juggling life and a small business is tough which is why we’ve developed our products to work the way you do – flexibly. We can take landline numbers out of the local exchange and host them in the cloud so your calls can be delivered to you when and where you want them.
Keeping overheads down is vital to any small businesses, which is why we always look to provide best value. Notice we didn’t say cheapest. Your business deserves the best products at a fair price, without hidden costs and with great service. That’s what we deliver.
A lot of our time is invested in developing our products to make them the most reliable available. Our reputation depends on it. We will work with you to build a resilient service to meet your budget. And the day that a digger cuts through your line, we’ll be there to support you with emergency mobile phones.
Who is suitable a Cloud Phone System suitable for?
- Suitable for any-sized business, capable of serving hundreds of employees
- Dynamic businesses that want flexibility – never miss a call in the office or when out and about
- Multi-site organisations – connects branch offices together and allows for free calls internally
- Companies looking for Disaster Recovery measures in place to provide a resilient phone service in any emergency
- Businesses looking to improving customer contact – manage calls seamlessly between users and offices to provide the best caller experience
We offer a broad range of Data Communications
How do I get a Cloud Phone System?
Simply give us a call or email and we can arrange a no-obligation consultation and quotation.
How do I get a quote for new Internet services?
If improvements could be made to your Internet, please don’t settle for less. Please call 01902 711777 to arrange your free, no-obligation consultation and quotation.