Apply for Vacancies with Corvus Systems
Work For Corvus Systems
We are always interested in applications from those interested in working for Corvus Systems.
Any enquiries from recruitment agencies should be directed via email only to [email protected]
We prefer to receive any applications via email. As well as including your CV in Microsoft Word format please also write a short email covering:
- Why you work in or would like to work in IT support or IT sales.
- A short paragraph about yourself, hobbies and interests etc.
- How you would see your career progressing long term.
- Any other relevant experience or skills you have.
- Your salary expectations – please detail your current salary and any benefits.
Emails should be sent to [email protected]
IT Support Technician – Wolverhampton
An opportunity has arisen for a full-time IT Support Technician to join this established business and become an integral part of our team.
Primary Areas of responsibility:
- Answer inbound phone calls, emails, support tickets and offer support in a timely manner.
- Keep support ticket system up to date.
- Good telephone manner for first point of contact for clients.
- Document, track, and monitor all problems on the support ticket system to ensure a timely resolution.
- Work with other members of the team to help resolve issues and help sales staff quote new prospects.
- Providing clients with appropriate support and advice.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Provide a positive attitude and look for solutions.
- Maintain tidy and safe office, desk, workshop.
Success in this role comes from those who have had experience in a similar role.
- In depth knowledge of Windows XP upwards.
- Administration of Office 365 & knowledge of Outlook configurations for Exchange, Office 365, IMAP and POP
- Ideally have previous experience in a Desktop Support role.
- Upgrades, migrations and installations
- Multi-routed networking (Firewall, Routers & Switches)
- File & Print Servers
- Active Directory
- Windows Server 2008 upwards
- Mobile Devices
- Exchange Server 2007 upwards
- Best security practices
Upon application, please supply salary expectations.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, we will only be contacting suitable candidates who meet the requirements of the role.
UK Driving License is required.
Please send us a cover letter and CV to [email protected] – put the subject of the email as IT Support Technician – Wolverhampton.